Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Autumn Days Out & About

 Good Morning, Lisa here and I'm sharing my new travel journal with you.

I'm working with a beautiful Autumn collection from Simple Stories today, perfect for this time of year.



And if you'd like to see this journal being started, I have a YouTube video here.



Not only to cut & stick on your pages. 
But to use as little flips.



And I've done here. 
The bottom left 3 pieces have been cut out together and stuck into my journal with a piece of tape so it becomes it's own little mini page. 



I used a border punch to make those lovely scalloped edges.
And I kept the journaling very relaxed by just drawing my journaling lines.



I love the stickers from this collection here.
I've added them to each flip.



They've really helped bring each page together and add a fun element.



I did add the little card that our room key came on, so I added that as a flip too.



The colours go perfectly : )



And this is the contents page on the other side that I will fill out as I create the journal.
Using the same Simple Stories collection and stickers. 




I hope this has inspired you today.
It also goes to show that you can enjoy a seasonal collection without your LO actually being about the season.

Happy scrapping!!
Lisa xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment