Happy Valentines Day!! To celebrate this occasion,
I have created a heart shaped frame, perfect for giving or hanging in your own home.
What's more, if you would like to have a go at this yourself. I have listed all the materials below. All are available online at www.papermaze.co.uk
Here are the instructions if you would like to recreate this piece...
1. Take the back section of the Tando Heart Frame and cover it with the whitewashed woodgrain paper.
2. Glue on the next frame layers with PVA and allow to dry.
3. With a Pipette, drip some black ink onto the back of the frame, in just some of the windows.
4. Use a white paint dabber to paint the front of the frame. Give it two coats.
5. With wet glue, or preferably a hot glue gun, stick a strip of the measuring tape ribbon across the front of the frame, cutting it to the shape of the edge one end, and a banner the other end.
This is what you should have so far.....
6. Wrap your twine around the heart three times and tie a bow on the front.
Stick it with tape at the back to hold in place.
7. Cut some of the smaller banner shapes from the BoBunny Love Letters paper and ink the edges.
8. Stick these down under the twine and measuring tape ribbon.
9. Layer the flowers and leaves in a cluster to the left of your ribbon and twine.
10. Add the Jillibean Soup Label with foam pads.
11. Cut another label sticker in half and add coming out from the flower cluster.
12. Use a clear wet glue to attach the aqua dew drops around the edge of the frame.
Tando Mini Heart Printter Tray
BoBunny Love Notes Banners Paper
Glitz Designs Yours Truly Motif paper
Measuring Tape Ribbon
Black & White Bakers Twine
Aqua Dew drops
Petaloo Flowers and Leaves
Jillibean Soup Label Stickers
Dylusions Black Ink
Ranger White Acrylic Dabber