Hello everyone!
It’s Anna back with you today. I’m back to share my second layout this month using Bella Blvd Adventure Awaits.
You can find the collection in the shop here.
To create this layout I used a sheet of white cardstock as my base.
I used my silhouette cameo to cut out a cutfile (it was a free one from the Pinkfresh studio Facebook group) using the b side of ‘mini meadow’.
I backed the three squares of the cutfile using ‘muddy trail’ and then mounted my photos in coordinating bazzill cardstock and adhered one photo to each square.
Before adhering the cutfile to the cardstock, I tore a strip of ‘Wander Clouds’ and placed it to the left side of my layout, followed by a boarder sticker from the doohickey Cardstock stickers, layered on top.
I added my title and then added some doohickey cardstock stickers to embellish around the cutfile.
To finish off my layout I used a Martha Stewart butterfly punch using some of my scraps of patterned paper to punch out some butterflies. I added enamel dots to the centres and dotted them around the layout.
Thanks so much for looking!
See you next month with a brand new collection.
Anna
@acraftylifewithanna





No comments:
Post a Comment