Monday 14 April 2008

Do you want to see something beautiful???

What happens when you send a scrapbooker a box of stash??? you get some gorgeous pages!!!

I sent Stephanie Garbett a box of goodies and here is what she did, i bet you will agree these pages are just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*************************************************************************

I cut the patterned paper to my preferred size this time adding the rubons to a selected few once glued into place stamped the fancy pants stamp then added my photo.

i cut and placed the flower at the bottom then added the cut out circle and a little of the rubon and button then using the two patterned papers selected parts what i wanted to use to make my flowers .
once done i added the diamonds and glued them into place the finishing touches where the title work doodling and stitching and a few extra rubons then mounted it onto my black card stock.

i started off cutting the patterned paper to my preferred size, mounting it onto my card stock then added the ribbons.
Once theses where in place i added my photo then used the rubons overlapping the fabric and down the photo.

using my eyelet setter, i punched out the circles around the photos next i cut the shapes from the patterned papers to place at the top of the ribbons adding part of the rubon then placing the diamond in the centre,then added the title for the finishing touch

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pages!! :)

Anonymous said...

these layouts are really great! I feel a 'scrap lift' or two coming on.....