Sunday 3 August 2008

Prima Dude

I've been meaning to share the kit from the last crop with you, but my scanner has been unwell! Thankfully, it seems to be working ok now, so here it is....

We used the Dude papers from Prima, which are lovely as they are double-sided, and are great fun designs. We looked at chipboard techniques, so there was a pack of Scenic Route chipboard included. Each chipboard star was decorated differently, some were painted, doodled, sanded and inked! The large star was painted, then stamped with Autumn Leaves swirls, and finally glittered with stickles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Vanessa and one of my favourite paper ranges at the moment

Anonymous said...

I love all the patterns going on here & the circle frame, What are those star's, prima or scenic route, i want them, lol

Lynn said...

Love this LO, what a super photo, I'm guseeing that is DD, she looks so like her Mum. Love all the stars and the appers, but especially what you have done with them, may have to do some serious scraplisfing here!
Hope you are having a good break and I will be calling in to see you again soon.