Saturday 10 January 2009

THREE AWESOME LINES OF PAPER

The above layout was created using Fairest of them All products by Imaginisce, and the following layout uses the new line from Kelly Panacci.

The next layout uses Playful Petals papers from Daisy Bucket.


First of all so sorry to all of you there has been some mixup my computer crashed along with all my step by step instructions ect.... I was sent three packs of awesome papers to play with a while back now i have just had a new computer so i have managed to scan them in for you to see.

I am a big fan at the moment of hand cutting the patterns out of the paper as you will see on two of my layouts it makes cheap embellishments and gives your layout that special something.,

i really have to apologize on my behalf and promise to incorporate step by step instructions on my next layout ....

5 comments:

Meg Giroux said...

These three layouts are beautiful...I love all the circles and pretty paper lines!

Anonymous said...

What are the names of the papers then?

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Love your layouts - especially the "2 Heads"

one. Can you tell us when the results of the Advent comp will be made known? Thanks!

kjjc said...

these are lovely but what are the papers?

kjjc said...

thanks for the update on the papers Ness. Have been and ordered.