Sunday 5 April 2009

A peek!!!

Well the new CHA stuff is coming in thick and fast!!! so fast that i am missing some of the boxes coming in and trust me that never happens!!! lol.

SO the other week we got a huge box of new Prima in. And OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!! there are most cutest papers that i have ever seen!!!!! I had to have some and play with them straight away.

I chose two of the cutest papers that i think there is in the new papers ( which was hard as they where all sooooooo cute)

I chose this one first...


It is from the 'My mommy and me' line and although you cannot see it very well on here it is covered in glitter!!!!! lots and lots of glitter.

I decided to make some cards with the new Prima papers that i picked up and here is the one i did with this pattern paper.

You can see better on the photo as and where the glitter is on the paper!!! This card is a standard A6 card, and i rounded the edges with a corner rounder. TO make the edges of the butterfly standout i edged them with gold stickes. I have yet to put a greeting on this card. I dont tend to add greetings on my cards so i can just grab one and add the greeting that i want, so i always have a card when i need one.

THe next paper that i used was this one from Prima.

It is again from the same 'Mommy and Me' line. And again is covered in glitter!

I made this card with this pattern paper...

The card size is 135 by 135mm and the thanks is cut out of my cricut.
The ghost flower on this card comes from one of the big packs of ghost shapes from Fancy Pants, which i have a ton of as they come in the best shapes and characters!!!!

1 comment:

Kit said...

oh wow, super cute papers and I love what you have done with them

Best Wishes, Kit x