Monday 4 January 2010

Day three...Basic Grey journaling cards.

Here is the third journaling card in the pack. This one is the smallest one in there is measures roughly 14cm across and 5cm down.


As it was so small i couldnt make this one into a card so iused it on a card, but a card with a difference.

I cut out a heart of white card and then seperated it ( visually ) into 3. I covered the heart with 3 different pattern papers and then added some faux stitching across the edges...
I then added the journaling card along the middle. I used the same flower punch before ( again it was sitting on my desk) this time i used some blue glitter paper to add some sparkle. The white e flowers used are all inked round the edges with brown ink to match the rest of the card.

I made this one so it has to hang up. I have not yet added a sentiment as i am not sure what i will use it for. But when i add one it will go on to the right hand side of the buttons.

I added some gems to the little flowers and some buttons and volia another card.

No comments: