Tuesday 29 June 2010

Good luck card using Cosmo Cricket DeLovely

A collegue of mine recently went on maternity leave and here is the card I made for her. She is expecting twins, a boy and a girl so I wanted to use pink and blue

I wanted a pink rose but only had these in cream so i used Pink Bubblegum glimmer mist to change the colour.

I made a bow from cream lace and stuck 2 heart pins through the knot of the bow.

I added a sequin flower to the bow.

I glued the pink rose to a Maya Road Kraft Ticket.

To finish off the embellishment I attached the lace bow to the tag.

For the background paper for the card I used Cosmo Cricket DeLovely - Delicious,
i also used making memories noteworthy scalloped half circle as shown below I mounted these onto bublegum pink card stock

Using a Martha Stewart border a created a border on white card stock and added this above the pink scallop paper. I then attached this to my white card

I coloured some cream ric rak with pink glimmer mist




I then attached my embellishment to the card and added my greeting using Cosmo Cricket DeLovely mini alphabet

6 comments:

Zarah said...

It's beautiful! :)

Carin McDonough said...

Fab card! :)

laterg8r said...

so pretty :D

aimee said...

just wanted you to know i love your blog - i learn a lot from the stuff you post! also, your blog title inspired me to "scrap" the title to my blog so i can use it as a header... thank you!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

beautiful!!!

SundayL said...

Lovely, with a great, clear "How To" explanation. Well Done
Warm Wishes
SundayL