This month you are spoilt for inspiration using the September Kit from Papermaze, and here is yet another page!
Materials: Sept Kit, eyelets, twine, brickwork mask and texture paste (from Papermaze) AC Thickers.
1. In the centre of your black sheet of Prima paper, Marcella, apply texture paste with a brickwork mask and put aside to dry.
2. Meanwhile, cut the frame design out from the Charmuse paper with a craft Knife. Keep the centre piece to use another time.
3. Cut a journaling notecard in half longways, and punch two holes in each for eyelets. Tie a piece of twine through each.
4. Place your photo in the centre of your base sheet, over the texture paste design, then stick the two notecard pieces either end of your photo.
5. Use a decorative edger punch to make two strips from the Websters pages sheet and tuck under the top and bottom of your photo.
6. With foam pads, stick the cut out frame over your base sheet.
7. Add your title over your photo with the letter stickers and Thickers.
8. Arrange a cluster of three flowers under your photo to the right. Using a craft knife, carefully cut the wooden clock in half and tuck under the flowers.