Wednesday 3 April 2013

Mini Cards

I always have that feeling that I have to make my own cards. Sometimes it does feel like a chore I have to admit.
I try to keep on top of the card making by making a few at a time. I like to keep them simple and I like to keep them quite small.
I made these a few days go as an example to show you.



The card blanks are just 4x3''. This makes it easier and quicker as there is less card to design.
With all the Project Life stuff out there right now this makes card making rather simple.
Each card here has been used wityh the same design in mind.

4x3'' White cardblank
Small piece of scrap paper (I've used leftovers from MME Collectable)     
A small journal card
A couple of bits to embellish
All my greetings have been printed on my pc and cut down to strips.


There are so many 12x12 papers now that have 12 little journal cards on them. I've been using them to make mini books, for Project Life and they are great for cards too like this one here.
Here is the paper that I used.
A little misting, a piece of twine and some little pearls and that card is made.


And the same again. Using a corner punch makes such a difference.
I've used an Elle's Studio journal card this time, a little twine and pearls and finished with this Maya Road Pin.


And lastly I made this one with a MME Journal card. I love those butterflies. There are so many of these little journal cards to choose from here. I love using these so much that I often buy 2 of each as I love using them for so many different projects.

I hope you like my mini cards.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Lisa x 

4 comments:

Lesley G said...

I know that feeling all too well Lisa, I have a mountain of them to make. Might have to copy yours ;)
Love them :)

Diane.W. said...

Really nice lil' cards :) x

Traceyr said...

Lisa these mini cards are gorgegous and all so very different. Great! :)

Jimjams said...

These are fab - what a great way to use up decent sized journalling spots!