Tuesday 7 January 2014

Christmas Moments

Did you take many photos over Christmas?
Between us in our family we took quite a few, what with cameras, phones, instagram.... we managed to capture quite a few 'moments' : )

One moment in particular that I wanted to remember was over Christmas dinner when Hollie gave out all the fake tashes. This whole moustache trend really isn't my thing at all, but Hollie likes it and infact I have to say, they did provide me with some of my favourite Christmas photos.

Using some October Afternoon - Make it Merry with some Simple Stories - Daily Grind, I teamed up the papers to document the silly lunch.


 
The two paper collections actually compliment each other really well, don't you think?
 
I used some of the Simple Stories Cardstock Stickers to embellish along with some of the Chipboard Stickers too. They help make the page so much fun.

 
A couple of bits to finish. Some Thickers, Twine, a Pin and I journaled on some embellishment packaging. 
 
 
A little mist and a few sequins and the LO is finished.


I do love this silly photo and I'm so pleased to be able to add it to the back of my 2013 album.

 
Don't forget to get your Christmas stories documented too.
 
Lisa x

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo, the colors and the twine!!!!!