Friday 21 November 2014

Altered Hoop

Hi Tracee with you today to share another project that I created with the MME Jubilee collection papers. You can see my first project here

 
 
I took a small embroidery hoop and placed some fabric inside (it was a scrap that came from an old skirt). I used mists and some white ink on the chipboard fern, I then coated it with a layer of clear embossing powder to give it a little shine.
 
 
 
 I simply layered up the papers and used one of the flair badges as a main focus for the piece. The flair badges are a little larger than the ones I have used in the past and this makes for a great focal point for your projects.
 
I hope you enjoyed my projects with these gorgeous papers. Don't forget to pop over to the shop where you can find all you need for your crafty projects.
 
 

 


No comments: