Wednesday 3 December 2014

Simple Stories DIY Christmas

Tracee with you today.... Do I look older?
Sharing a quick and easy project with you today as I have been busy celebrating my big umm ...0

I love to make a cards with matching gift bags and that is what I have to show you today

 
 
I was given the Simple Stories DIY Christmas collection to play with and it a super collection with gorgeous reds and greens, all set off by a striking black for contrast.
 
 
 
 I used some Kraft cardstock for the background of my card to match the Kraft bag that I altered.
I added some inks and used 2 different Polka Dot masks, I then used another mask with texture paste to create an interesting but simple mixed media background. 
 
 
I followed the same steps on the bag for the background and then clustered some more of the elements from the Chipboard shapes  to complete my bag.
 
I hope you enjoy the projects for today and don't forget to pop over to the shop to purchase some of this adorable collection for yourself
 

 

No comments: