Tuesday 9 June 2015

Masculine cards with Echo Park

Hi Tracee here today to show you a couple of masculine cards I created using the Jack and Jill Boy collection by Echo Park


fathers day card tracee provis papermaze echo park
 
The first card I made was for my Hubby, today is our 14th wedding anniversary I cut the globe from the Travel sheet, I mounted it onto a project life journaling card with some 3d foam pads. I layered up some Kraft cardstock and the remaining piece that I cut the globe from.
 
I just love you card tracee provis papermaze echo park
 
The next card is for my Father In Law for Father's day, this collection is so easy to whip up a masculine card, something I often struggle with.
 
 
I simply layered up the papers with some more Kraft cardstock, as an added dimension I cut apart a paper straw and added some stitches to hold them in place.
This is a fab masculine collection and I will be back later in the month to share some more projects with this collection.
 
 
 
 

No comments: