Saturday 11 June 2016

Echo Park - Dino Friends

Hi, its Anna here. This month I've been working with the Echo Park Dino friends collection. It's great for any dinosaur themed photos that you may have, although today I have used it for something different...
For my first layout, I have created a page that is not dinosaur themed. Although the sticker sheet in this collection is mostly dinosaur related, (See Below) many of the patterned papers could also be used for several other themes of photographs, take a look at the collection to see for yourself.


I used two 6x4 landscape photos and then measured and cut out different strips of patterned paper as well as cardstock creating blocks of colour down the centre of my layout.





I added the palm tree sticker, which went well with the theme of my layout along with a few stars and the word 'explore' from the element sticker sheet.    
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend.
Anna
X  

No comments: