Monday 4 July 2016

Dino Friends - Part 2

Hi, it's Anna here with my second layout using the Echo Park Dino Friends Collection. Last time, I kept my layout Dino free, showing how it could be used for many picture themes. 
But today I have a dinosaur layout, which will hopefully show you lots of the cute dinosaur details. 





I used the patterned paper in three strips. You can find the Dino Friends Collection here, where you can take a closer look at all the collection has to offer, including lots of lovely patterned papers. 
I used a few of the stickers from the elements sheet which can be found here, I also love this washi tape from the collection.
That's it from me today, next time I'll be showing you what I have been working on using the Echo Park Summer Party Collection. 
Anna 
X

No comments: