Wednesday 13 December 2017

Elfie Selfie with Simple Stories

Hello all, 
It's Anna with you today to share my second Christmas post! This time, I have been using Simple Stories 'Oh what fun'.  
This collection was perfect for the photograph that I wanted to scrap. I knew I would call the layout 'elfie selfie' when we took the photo. Sometimes you just think of how your layouts are going to go when you're taking photos don't you? Well I certainly do! 


I used a cream cardstock for the background, cut a circle out of a shimmering white cardstock. Along with a slightly larger circle with green cardstock and mounted them together.




I mounted my photo on the same coloured green cardstock and then again on to the Christmas Wishes patterned paper. 
I also cut out a few of the flowers from the same patterned paper and then began to layer them around my circle, along with a journaling card.
The journaling card and Santa are from the Journaling Card Elements
I also added some stickers from the Combo Cardstock Stickers.
Finally, I used some Christmas Elements from a new manufacturer for Papermaze - Pretty Little Studio.



Thanks for looking. Have a wonderful Christmas everyone. 
Anna 

2 comments:

Anita said...

What a super page Anna, love the colourway and all the elements you used x

PoshPetal said...

Fun page Anna xxx