Monday 20 August 2018

Being a teenager is hard!

Morning everyone!

Today in my new journal I wanted to do a page about my teenage son. I have been scrapbooking him for many years and have a ton of younger photos but as he is now 14 he doesn't want his photo taken so I have to resort to just writing memories so I can remember them!

So this page is about things I want to remember about him being a teenager. I used the same Simple Stories line as before as I had a ton left over!



Here are some close ups!


I made a little pocket to add some little things that he does ( or doesn't ) do as a teenager!


I really did enjoy working without any pictures! And can't wait to have another try in the journaling books for my design team work next month!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I feel your pain trying to scrapbook teens. Great way of recording the memories.