Wednesday 24 April 2019

Pebbles ~ Chasing Adventures #1

Hi all, it's Anna back with you today, I hope you are well and have enjoyed a lovely Easter break and the wonderful weather!
For todays post and the month of May, I will be working with the Chasing Adventures collection by Pebbles. Take a look at the whole collection here
Here is the selection of products that I will be working with... all of which can be found in the shop.



My first layout is below...


I used a piece of 12x12 bazzill cardstock as my base, I then cut the 'Asian Garden' patterned paper in half diagonally. I trimmed it by appox 1cm each side to allow for a white boarder to show.  


I cut a yellow doilie in half and tucked them under the edges of the patterned paper.


I cut out several of the elements from the patterned paper, including florals from 'fiesta flowers', suitcases from 'ready set go' and some of the journal card elements.


I used the fabulous 'Adventure foam phrase stickers' for my title, which I mounted onto some white cardstock to make them stand out more. Finally I added some Doodlebug shape sprinkles and some rhinestones.



Thanks for looking!
I'll be back in May with this collection again, See you soon.
Anna
X

No comments: