Monday 28 November 2022

Fall - Simple Stories - Harvest Market Collection

Hello, Rebecca here sharing another colourful layout created with Simple Stories’ Harvest Market collection. I am really enjoying this collection and I’m so glad that I have an abundance of photos still to scrap with it! The full collection can be found in the store here.





I have fallen in love with so many of the patterned papers in this collection and I’ve been having a really hard time deciding which to use - so for this layout I went for a design that allowed me to use several papers! 


I chose 3 papers and cut circles from them in different sizes. After distressing all the edges, I machine stitched around them too to bring extra texture to the page. I layered them on top of each other, and by placing some craft foam between the layers, I was able to introduce some dimension and height to the page. 





Using a Distress Ink Pad in ‘Spiced Marmade’, I added a circle of colour to a sheet of premium white cardstock, enough that a little would show around the edges of my largest circle. I finished this off with some splatters in the same colour, and adhered my circles in the centre of the page. 





I cut my photo in a circle, making sure it was smaller than my smallest patterned paper circle, and stuck it down with some foam behind it. The Foam Stickers make for perfect titles for autumn layouts so I used one that says ‘Fall’ and placed it underneath my photo. The foam stickers are always one of my favourite products in a Simple Stories collection!





Using some floral stickers from the Sticker Book, I embellished around my title, creating a cluster either side of it. I also created a cluster above my photo using stickers from both the sticker book and the Combo Stickers sheet. 





I’d been looking online for funny quotes relating to pumpkins, and came across ‘Having a gourd time’ and I wanted to add this to my page. I decided to use the colourful stickers from the sticker book, and have the quote following the curve of my largest circle. 





I finished the layout off with a few small leaves from the Chipboard Stickers, some nuvo drops and some distress oxide splatters in ‘Mermaid Lagoon’. 





Thank you for reading, I hope you’ve enjoyed this layout. I’ll be back next month when it will be time for those festive layouts! 


Take care


Rebecca x

@preciouspagespapercraft


No comments: