Sunday 23 March 2008

And finally!

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you are having a lovely relaxing day and haven't eaten too many chocolate eggs! Today we have the final clue in our egg hunt for you. Once you have the answers to all seven clues, email me (vanessa@papermaze.co.uk) with the product title and manufacturer for each day's egg. You have until 7pm Tuesday night to email your answers, and one person will be drawn at random from all those who answered correctly. They will win a box filled with all sorts of goodies, including some of the latest CHA releases!

So here it is then, clue 7:

Sally Preisig provided the original voice for which colourful children's television character?

We hope you have enjoyed our Easter fun - thanks for taking part, and happy hunting!

7 comments:

Jazzy1972 said...

What great fun this has been, I have emailed all my answers. Happy Easter Everyone.

Jay xx

Anonymous said...

found it LOL
off to email my answers

Lynn said...

Thanks for this fun competition, found them all. Off to email now!

Mrsjobee said...

Have loved this easter egg hunt - off to e mail my answers.

Mrsjobee said...

Have loved this easter egg hunt - off to e mail my answers.

Stitchinwitch said...

Thanks for the fun. I've seen some bits I didn't know existed thanks to the search. Not sure hubby will thank you so much though

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Thanks Ness great competition, really enjoyed the hunt... emailing you now ...