Wednesday 26 March 2008

Competition time!!!!....

Yep guys it is that time again!!! And this time we have something different for you. I have spent the last few days looking through flickr . And i have come across soooooooooo many gorgeous things to give me inspiration.

But this one caught my eye.

Isn't it just gorgeous!!! i am going to have to go down to Papermaze and buy me some felt!!! lol.

so that is it, that is all you are getting!!! Take from this picture what you want, the colours, the circles, the stitching, the frame, it is entirely up to you. You can make a page, card, altered item, whatever takes your fancy!!!
Personally i am going to buy aload of felt, copy this and frame it and put it on the wall in my scraproom and then i am going to use some of the ideas on it to make a page!!! lol.

You have until the 9th of April to send your creations to me using the email address wendy@bbbweb.com. The winner will receive a collection pack of their choice of the new BasicGrey!

I cannot wait to see what you come up with. Have fun xxx

2 comments:

Leo said...

That piccy is gorge! It just makes you go ooooooo doesn't it! :-D

I will be having a play too, love felt and buttons!

Thank you too for my fabby Easter goodie bag in my last parcel of stash from Papermaze it arrived this morning, just WOW thank you sooo much. The chocolate eggs were wolfed down by a very happy 3 year old madam who insisted that the Easter bunny must have forgotton to give them to her on Sunday!
xx

Shelley said...

WOW! I love that, I never really like using felt, but this one convinced me to try them.