Saturday 30 May 2009

Bo Bunny Alissa

I love the new Bo Bunny Alissa line and I was so pleased that I got to use this new line of papers

I cut a rectangle from the following papers in slightly different lengths


I then drew a border around each rectangle and stuck them onto black bazzill cardstock


I took my photo and matted on black cardstock and again drew around the edge in white pen and around the photo in white pen, I stuck one of the bracket shapes from the sticker sheet onto my photo



Once I had attached my photo to the LO I doodled round the bracket shape, I didnt stick the bottom edge of the photo down at this stage.


I then cut a strip of paper from the spunky sheet and attached this to the scalloped border sticker from the sticker sheet and stuck these under the bottom edge of my photo.



I then stuck some 4mm double sided tape over the join line of the paper strip and scalloped border.
I took a chipboard heart and inked lightly with a chalk ink pad, and stuck onto my LO, i lifted the edge of the double sided backing paper as I stuck my heart over the edge of the tape and wanted to be able to release the backing paper

I released the double sided tapes backing paper and sprinkled some glitter onto the tape. I rubbed the glitter into the tape with my finger and brushed the excess off with a paint brush. Ignore the flower stickers I will explain later :o)


I added some bling to my bracket shape and a rub-on to the chipboard heart. I also drew around the scalloped sticker and added some dots to the scallops

At this point I decided that I needed to add some more blue spunky paper to to the LO but I had already stuck some flower stickers to the LO so I just lifted this sticker strip off and slid a piece of paper under the stickers then reattached the stickers. I drew around the flower stickers with white pen added the first word of my title using the combo sticker alphabet and the I added some rub-ons around the title. I also added some bling to the middle of each flower.

I added the rest of my title using making memories mini alpha stickers and added more rub-ons around the photo and here is my finished LO



1 comment:

Yasmin said...

I'm loving your step by step lo's. I haven't activley scrapped for a while now but hopefully this will get my mojo going.