Tuesday 27 October 2009

Apologies!

I must apologise to everyone for not posting the results of the Autumn Layout competition that we ran. Sometimes life just takes over - we are having some extensive building work done which has been taking up all of my time and concentration, and I was reminded earlier this week that I hadn't announced a winner!

Anyway, we had some fabulous entries - I have posted some of my favourites below:

Rebekah


Anita


Louise

Anna

And the winner, whose name was drawn at random by my husband - Morag

Congratulations Morag - a pack of Indian Summer will be winging its way to you - just drop an email to vanessa@papermaze.co.uk with your address!

And apologies once again for keeping you waiting - the building work is well underway now so I hope to be able to turn my focus back to the shop again!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Morag! Gorgeous pages, and funny how Anita and I cut out the same patter ns from the BG paper!
Lou X

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely, lovely LOs - well worth the wait! ;) Jo x

Anita said...

Congratulations Morag :), good luck with the continuing building work Vanessa, hope its all sorted for you soon..xxx