This collection reminds me of one Christmas I wrapped up all my gifts in brown paper and string!
Card 1: This card has a pocket for a gift voucher or money:
1. Copy the template below onto Kraft cardstock (you will have to do this on the diagonal) and cut it out. Then score along the lines and fold.
2. Cover the bottom inside flap with patterned paper and ink the edges with distress ink. Fold over and glue to tabs. This makes your voucher pocket.
3. Turn the card over now so you can see the front. Cover the first and third panels with patterned paper and ink the edges.
4. Cut out 2 borders from the Billy Cart paper. Using a corner rounder, scallop the edges and adhere to the top of the card (panel 1). Roll the edges of the scallop using your fingers and attach the beige border underneath and against the bottom of the card.
5. Cut a 1.5" circle from the Bicycle paper and ink. Ink a large white flower with distress ink, adhere to the circle and top with a large red button. Embellish with twine and adhere to panel 1. Stamp a border stamp along the bottom of the beige border.
6. Back to the inside - Cut the dear Santa tag from the Billy Card paper and 11.2cm x 11.4cm of the same paper (you use the reverse).
7. Stick the green card to panel 2 and then the santa tag on top. You may have to trim this to fit.
8. Ink all the edges and draw round the edges.
1. Copy the template on to the Bicycle paper and cut out.
2. Score from the top at 11.7cm and 12.7cm with a bone folder and ruler and then fold. Ink all of the edges with antique linen distress ink. Cut a slit in the bottom panel with a craft knife.
3. On the Billy Cart patterned paper cut 3 strips - layer these on top of each other and adhere to front of the card.
4. Cut out the wish list tag from Billy Cart paper, ink the edges and mount on to Kraft cardstock. Round the corners. Punch a hole in the top and add an eyelet, then thread ribbon through the top. Adhere to the card with foam pads.
5. Ink 3 small prima white flowers with distress ink and adhere to the border and then add green buttons to the centres.
6. Stamp the border stamp along the bottom edge flap with stazon timber brown ink.
7. Cut a square of Kraft cardstock 12.4cm x 12.4cm, ink the edges and adhere to the inside middle panel. Add a green border to the bottom.
8. Lastly draw around the card edges.