I used A Walk in the Park papers by Echo Park to create this layout.
My first step was to use a large foam stamp to create the flower stem background image. I used a paintbrush to apply green acrylic paint to the stems and stamped onto the sheet of Sunshine patterned paper. Having cleaned the green paint off, I next applied the warm white paint to the flowers. I used the stems to line up the stamp so that the flowers would be in the right place. The stems seemed a little dark against the yellow so, taking a very fine brush, I applied a much lighter shade of green (made by mixing the green with the white) to one side of each stem.
I then cut two strips and the scalloped section from the Blissful Day Border paper. I used the Martha Stewart Monarch border punch to edge a strip of the reverse side of the Tree Tops paper. My last strip was from the front of the Tree Tops paper. I arranged the strips together with my photo slightly overlapping the stamped image.
I used the Alpha Stickers to create the title banner which is adhered to the layout with foam pads. The string is a very thin strip of patterned paper attached to the back of the banner.
I made the butterflies by punching several layers of tissue paper, adhered together first with a tiny dab of liquid adhesive. I then used a tiny amount of stickles to make the centre and to cover the adhesive.
I finished the layout with a Souffle pen doodle and a tiny ribbon bow.
I'd only used a little of the Tree Tops and Blissful Day Border papers so that left plenty for making a couple of cards.
For the first, I cut 1/2" from the front edge of the card, punched using the Martha Stewart Daisy Dot border punch and then attached a piece of patterned paper behind. I stamped the floral design using an embossing ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Finally, I made a banner using the stickers which I attached to the card with foam pads.
I started the second by cutting 1/4" from the front edge of the card. I then attached a strip of patterned paper which I had edged with some decorative scissors. I took another strip of patterned paper, edged one side with the decorative scissors and punched the other side with the Martha Stewart Monarch border punch and then adhered the strip overlapping the first. I used the same technique as above to make the three tissue paper butterflies. The sentiment is stamped and embossed and then adhered to the card using foam pads.