Friday 17 December 2010

Christmas Ornament

I took a chipboard frame and painted with distress crackle paint, when the paint was dry I sprayed some glimmer mist onto the frame.

Then I cut a rectangle of paper from The Girls Paperie - Tinsel & Twig - Festive Brocade paper and stuck behind the frame.

I cut a section from a Small White Doily, inked the edge and attached to the corner of the paper in the frame.

Next I attached the frame to a large snowflake tree decoration.

I added some flowers and bling to the frame then tied some beads to the bottom of the frame. Using a Martha Stewart snowflake punch I punched a snowflake from white sparkly card. I attached the snowflake over the flowers with some 3d foam squares.

Lastly I added some ribbon to hang the ornament.

Here is my finished ornament

Deb x

No comments: