Wednesday 8 June 2011

Whimsy Cards

I love that whimsy style right now.
The vintage look with a little sparkle added.
I love this look so much.

Here are some cards I've made with that look in mind.



I've used the Girls Paperie 'Vintage Whimsy' papers to help me create that syle.
I really love the colours of this collection, the slightly worn look but with such a girly feel to them.
I made this sketch first before making my three cards.



Have you seen all the 'Bakers Twine' in the store recently?
I'm a huge fan of twine and love adding this to my projects.
I've added a small amount of stickles to my butterfly and twine to add some good sparkle.



I have also used this Martha Stewart butterfly punch, this border punch and some diamantes.

I hope you like these pretty cards.
Lisa xx

4 comments:

Zarah said...

Absolutely adorable! :D

organizare petrecere said...

How nice are these, you got a lot of talent, keep up the good work and post more photos with your creations.

KraftyKaren said...

These are so pretty - love the soft colours and how you have used the twine.

catherine13 said...

oooh I like these - they're so pretty - and what a simple, stylish sketch:)