Tuesday 28 June 2011

Basic Grey - Lauderdale

What is better fitting for the summer than to create a layout with fun and bright papers, like those from the Lauderdale collection of Basic Grey?

The wonderful colours and bold images make creating a breeze.
For my layout I worked with these two papers, which compliment each other perfectly.


I like to punch and hand cut images from bolder patterns, outline the edges with some Ink and adhere them to the background with the aid of some Adhesive Foam Pads - I just love the raised effect.

(for all pictures: click onto them if you wish to enlarge their view)

I also wanted to make use of some really lush Maya Road Organza Rose Ribbon but found that the white colour was too bright for what I had in mind, so I just took some Cosmic Shimmer in Mango Blaze, to tone down the brightness of the ribbon.




For the final touch, I added some stickers to work as the matting for my title and the layout was done.


 Products used:
Papers - Basic Grey
Stickers - Basic Grey, October Afternoon, Jenni Bowlin
Ribbon - Maya Road
Pearls - Mark Richards
Pen - Zig Millenium
Ink - Clearsnap Inc
Bakers Twine - WR Memory Keepers

No comments: