Wednesday 10 July 2013

Bo Bunny Mama Razzi2 and a Sketch for July

Hi Tracee with you today, back from my trip to the US fully refreshed
This month I will be sharing with you some projects I created using the  Mama Razzi2 collection by Bo Bunny
I don't know how I didn't already own this Mama Razzi2 collection  but it certainly is one not to be missed.
It has all sorts of patterns related to photography in a great colour scheme with some super embellishments and stamps to match
My first project is a layout and a sketch. I chose an older sketch by Page Maps for this month
I flipped it and this was the result

I used some Gesso to create my strip across the page. Gesso has become an essential tool in my kit.
I cut up one of the stickers from the Photo Op sheet to make a smaller sub title in a banner shape. A handy tip is if you don't like a sticker quite the way it is then just cut out the part you want to use, rather than disregard it (or you can cut it in half to make it last twice as long!).
I used a cut file on my cameo for the hearts flourish at the side of the photo and used some of the Oh Snap sheet to add in a little red
Finally I added the word FOCUS directly onto my photo using the Combo sticker sheet

 All supplies for this layout can be found in the Shop

If you would like to play along please share your links in the comments below. We would love to see.

Tracee x