Wednesday 17 July 2013

Prima Lifetime

Hi everyone, Today I would like too show you a layout I created using a new Prima line we have had in for a little while called 'Lifetime' and show how I altered a plain title to match the papers.

So heres my layout.... I love the style of these papers with their doodled edges and watercolour effect elements.

However, I couldn't seem to find title stickers that I was completely happy with, so I chose to alter a plain white die-cut title.
I spritzed a little of some Glimmer Mists that coordinated with the papers into a watercolour paint tray and added plenty of water to lighten them. I used a large brush to build up the watered down mists on my title until I was happy with the colours. I then took inspiration from the subtle stamping on some of the elements on the papers and used a small text stamp and light grey Memento inkpad to add some texture.  


Here you can see the finished title a bit closer. It is almost a perfect match to the flowers I cut out from the Blue Bayou paper:-)

No comments: