Thursday 15 August 2013

More from the July kit...

Well, having been stung by a wasp, and had my hand swell up, I haven't done much scrapping this last week, and the second layout I had started from July's kit is still sitting unfinished on my desk!  However, I do have some layouts to show you from one of our crop members, Jacqui.  She's managed 4 layouts from the kit and we're going to show them all!

In the first one, she's cut some of the journaling cards from the Jillibean Soup papers - there are loads to choose from!  

I love the days of the week here alongside the stylish stix... 






Polaroid frames are really popular at the moment, and there are two in the pack of die cuts.  But this last layout is my favourite - I do like a bit of bunting on a layout!!!


Thank you Jacqui - it's nice to see just how much you can get from one of our kits!!  We still have some available to buy here on the website :)

No comments: