Monday 24 February 2014

Simple Stories - Infectious

Hi Tracee with you this morning, when I got sent these Simple Stories, "A Charmed Life", papers this month I was so excited, as this is one of my most favourite colour combinations
My youngest daughter has been a bit down for the last few weeks and I wanted to make a layout that shows her fun and infectious sense of humour. 

 

I used the current sketch from the challenge site Once Upon A Sketch
I cut the  3 x 4 Journaling cards element paper up before I started that way I could see whcih side of the paper I was going to use.

I fussy cut some of the elements from the paper and layered them behind the pretty lace trim.

 There is great selection of mists in the shop and I splattered a few different colours to the background paper.

More of the lace and I cut one of the journaling panels from a 3 x 4 to write what I wanted to say on the layout.

There are so many elements to the simple stories papers and I will be back later to show you some cards I made using this collection 

Supplies Used 

Simple Stories A Charmed Life - 3 x 4 Journaling card elements
Simple Stories A Charmed Life - Whitewashed Wood  
 Simple Stories A Charmed Life - Happy Go Lucky
Simple Stories A Charmed Life - Happy Times
Cosmic Shimmer mist - Pearl
Cosmic Shimmer mist - Sunlight Mist
                                                     Lace Trim

No comments: