Monday 3 March 2014

Seeing Double wityh New Prima...

Happy March everyone! Any ideas how we've reached this far into the year already?
I love February and March, because it means that all the new products from CHA are arriving in the shop and going online.
Some of my favourites this year so far are the new lines from Prima. We already know that Stationers Desk has been a huge hit with some of you, so I have chosen to have a play with the Princess Line. 
 
For the first time EVER, I have created a double page layout. I thought it would be hard to work with more photos than usual and fill more space, but with the use of some of the new Tim Holtz Stencils and Memory Box Stencils, I was able to subtly create texture in blank spaces.
 

 
For the first time ever, I used almost two whole packs of Prima paper flowers on one project!!


 
And these cute metal signs are from Ingvild Bolme, also new to the shop :-)

 
Let us know which our new products are your favourites!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Lovely lou. Great double page