Sunday 30 March 2014

How do you use Yours? Part 2

Firstly, Happy Mothers Day to all you Mums!!

It's Lisa with you again today for another ''how do you use your Project Life Cards''?
We are thinking outside the box remember?

Being a busy Mum myself. I have a 14 and 12yr old and I run my own business. I work very long hours. I made a promise to myself at the start of the year that I was going to make an effort to see my friends more. Once my youngest started senior school in September and the school runs stopped, I found that it was easy not to keep up with friends like I used to.
I make sure that once every couple of weeks I take a break during my work schedule to meet with friends and have a coffee.
This week I hosted a girlie dinner party for 5 of my favourite girl friends. They didn't all know each other that well but I knew that they would all get on.
I wanted to treat them all to some lovely food and table treats and make them all feel special.
It was so much fun.
For me personally, I love all the planning.
I sent each of them a little invitation.
I made the invites using the Prima Instascrap cards here.

 
I used a corner punch to round off the corners and stuck down on some cardstock before trimming.
 
 
I had some old roses that I attached with some pva glue and a strip of washi tape.
 
 
 
To add that ultimate girlie touch, I ran some Stickles glitter around the edges and on the rose.
I was so pleased with how they came out.
 
The dinner party went down really well. I was so happy to spend such a lovely evening with these lovely ladies. I dressed the table beautifully.
 
 
I made sweet little table favour/place settings using old jars, washi tape and tags (and blossom from the garden)
 
 
And lovely food all from scratch to treat my friends.
 
 
I highly recommend an evening like this. We had so much fun.
 
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope all you Mums are being spoilt today.
 
Lisa x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: