Wednesday 1 October 2014

graphics 45 raining cats and dogs..

Hi, Carol with you today.  Have you seen the gorgeous new Graphics 45 papers in the shop?  they are all just gorgeous…. I recently acquired a couple of sheets from the "Raining cats and dogs" papers and made this card for a lady who loves her animals and who had reached a "special" number


I use pre-scored card blanks and this is a 6x6 blank in white.  I cut the base sheet a little smaller than my card base from "cats meow" - I really like how there is always one really strong paper in the ranges…and the backside of this one is really nice too! I then cut an element from the "well bred" sheet, this had loads of images all great for cards or notebooks…..I distressed the edges and then gave them a brush with some distress stain (walnut stain)…I cut a blank piece of paper from my stash to the same size, stamped with distress ink and brushed the edges…this was then off set from the main image.  Some gorgeous prima flowers, piece of pearled lace and a stamped saying finished it all off…do pop over to the shop and see some of the other papers in this and the other new Graphics 45 range.

TFL

No comments: