Wednesday 22 April 2015

Project Life with Simple Stories

Hi, It's Lisa here with you today.

I have a Simple Stories Project Life page to share with you today.
I'm playing catch up.


I've used the Hugs & Kisses collection.
It's not dedicated to Project Life, but that what I love about it. The papers are so well designed so that you can enjoy making LO's, cards, the mini book I shared with you last week and now this PL page.
I love the flexibility and that suits me perfectly.


I've cut up various pieces of the patterned papers, piecing them together.
I've added some doodling here and there.


I've also used some of the matching stickers that you can find here.
I love these stickers sheets.

The page protectors that I use are also from Simple Stories.
You can find them here.

For me Project Life is about telling our day to day stories and having fun with my scraps of paper.
This is why I love it so much.

Thanks for stopping by today.
Lisa x

No comments: