Wednesday 13 May 2015

Happy Wednesday with Pink Paislee

Hi Happy Wednesday
Tracee back with you today to share another project I created with the Pink Paislee Atlas collection.
I shared a journal (here) that I decorated with the "blue" side to the collection and today I am showcasing the softer slightly muted shades of the collection that include pinks and yellows. I think they look almost like 2 different collections but of course it all coordinates beautifully.

lets go scrapbook layout Tracee Provis Papermaze 01
 
This layout is quite simple in its construction, sometimes when using a patterned paper as your background only a few simple embellishments and a little mixed media is all that is needed to complete your page.
I started by applying some Texture paste through a stencil to the Altitude background paper, I then splattered a little white paint around here and there.
 
lets go scrapbook layout Tracee Provis Papermaze 02
 
I love these little wood chip pieces by Studio Calico, this one says extra ordinary and it was quite an honour to have this butterfly land on my hand whilst we were on holiday last year.
I added some snippets of doilies and the little acrylic flower was from a previous DT package from the shop.
 
lets go scrapbook layout Tracee Provis Papermaze 03
 
I cut up some of the tags and used them to spell out a title for my page, the row of little hearts is a chipboard piece by Dusty Attic and the frame is an older one by Pebbles that I had in my stash.
I fussy cut some of the cameras from the Souvenir sheet and added them as accents around the page.
That was it really a little layering and my page was complete.
 
Hope you have a Happy Scrappy day and don't forget to pop over to the shop for the supplies for this layout and all your scrapping needs
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: