Monday 4 May 2015

its a girl!

Hi, Carol with you today - there are lots of different stencils out there and Papermaze have a fantastic selection here… so I thought this month I would share with you how I use my masks/stencils…I decided to start off easy and use distress ink to make a matching card and tag and as a special little girl was born yesterday I decided to make a "it's a girl" card - with many of my friends becoming Grandmas of little girls this year this card will soon be used…

So, today's stencil post is a simple and easy one…. I took a 5" x 7" white card blank and masked off three of the edges using post its - the same as in this post - I then placed one of the new pronty masks from the folded edge of the card to the masked area and added distress ink using a blending tool


I added black doodling around the edges…

I then added some flowers and bling and a stamped handcut banner…

to go with my card I made a tag..

This time I have added distress ink to the tag first and then added the stencil over the top and inked again…


I have added doodling around the edges and stamped with a text stamp with the same colour distress ink…. I then added some flowers, bling, dots of liquid pearls  and a stamped handcut banner…


and here they are together…


TFL

No comments: