Monday 7 September 2015

August Kit part 2

Hi Carol with you today.  For those that know me the following is going to be somewhat of a shock!

Following on from my last post using the lovely August kit, now available online here, I had loads of paper, embellishments and labels left over so I decided to try something different, for me!


yep, don't faint of shock its a 12 x 12 scrapbook page!! lol… I started off by using clear texture paste thro' a script and mosiac window stencil.  Whilst this was drying I used some of the patterned paper to run thro' some strip dies… I then cut two mats for my photos.  I then added some watered down paint and some splats of distress stain… I chose a selection of flowers and then spritzed with distress spray inks… then added bling and some embellishments.  The edges were doodled and inked…

TFL xx

2 comments:

Janet said...

WOW !!! Carol, your page is fantastic
Janet x

hotpotato said...

This is really lovely Carole.....see you can do it. x