Friday 11 March 2016

Pocket Letter with Simple Stories

Hi Tracee with you today, today I will be sharing a pocket letter that I created with the Simple Stories Life In Colour Collection.


I havn't made one of these for a long time after my initial obsession died down. I love creating the 9 little sections that make up these letters, and you can fill them with as much or as little gifts as you like.


I cut up this sheet of paper and trimmed the cards down to size, because they are already so nice I didnt add a lot of embellishments to them, so most of my gifts will go into the back of the pockets.



I added some of the chipboard from the collection to some of the pockets, I kept the adhesive backing on and just added a little DST to that, so that the sticker can be used by the recipient if they want to.

Hope you are having a Happy Scrappy day
Supplies for this and all your papercrafting projects can be found over in the SHOP






No comments: