Thanks to everyone who took part in our Easter Egg hunt this year. I hope you had fun trying to find the hidden eggs around our website :) So, let's get on with the answers...
1. The song You'll Never Walk Alone is from which Rodgers & Hammerstein musical?
2. Which TV sitcom starred Richard Briers and Felicity Kendall?
The Good Life
3. What is the name of the character on the left in the picture?
4. This song was a hit in 1978 for Terry Wogan!
5. Mount Agung is found on which island?
6. Which Neil Young album included the hit single 'Heart of Gold'?
7. Which artist painted the picture?
And so, onto the winners! The first name drawn out of the hat, and winning a £30 gift voucher is Jean Causton!! Congratulations Jean, we'll get your voucher to you shortly :) And then we have 3 runner-up prizes, each winning a 6x6 paper pad, and they are Penny Lawrence, Ellen Adair and Julia Brett! Congratulations to you too, ladies - drop me an email and let me know which pad you'd like and we'll get it sent out to you. And thanks again to everyone who took part - no doubt we will do it all again next year!