Wednesday 16 August 2017

Starting a new Creative Journal.....Disney Style


Hi! It's Lisa here today and I'm sharing my new Disney Creative Journal.

We are about to start a new Disney adventure and I wanted to have something to document our stories when we return. I'm usually a 12x12 girl, but we have so many 12x12 albums in the house now. I feel like I find a new way to document that takes up less space.
I love my 12x12 scrapbooks, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I'm not always sure my every day stories are fully 12x12 worthy. 
This is why I've recently started creative journaling. It takes up less space and I find them quicker to make too.


I started off with lots of the fun Say Cheese III collection from Simple Stories on my desk.
You can view this line here. It's perfect for those of us who love Disney.






I've started of with a double page as a welcome to my book as you open it.


I used some of the cards from the Snap Pack. I just trimmed them down to fit and I also ran some of the matching washi tape down the sides of of the pages.



As it's the start of our trip I thought I would start way back from when we first booked our villa. That was 751 days ago as I type this now. It's so fun to look right back.


I've used a photo from our last trip almost 3 yrs ago as I thought it will be fun to compare when I add the new photos from this year.


I'm really pleased that I've started this new journal. I feel ready to go and create some new memories now. These Simple Stories Say Cheese collections make it so easy to record all these happy memories.

I have a YouTube channel here where you can see me creating this.
Thank you so much.
Have a magical day.
Lisa x  

      

No comments: