Wednesday 2 August 2017

Bo Bunny - Down By The Sea

Hello, Lynn here today. I hope you are enjoying the summer holidays. This month I have been working with the delightful 'Down By The Sea' collection from Bo Bunny. It is ideal for August seaside holiday snaps. I chose this photo of my little sister from a holiday back in the 1960's.


For the base I used Arctic Bazzill Basics cardstock. The bubbly side of 'Tide' paper was trimmed down to about 11.5" x 11.5", then distressed and inked with Distress Ink. I gutted a small piece from this paper, from where the matting will cover the hole! This was flipped over and used as one of the mats behind the photo.

The mats in order from largest to smallest are:
The grid side of 'Lagoon'
The ombre side of 'Tide' gutted from background earlier
The scroll pattern side of 'Seahorse'.

In between the layers I added 'Down By The Sea' stickers and scraps of papers.

I took some Dusty Attic chipboard pieces (String Frame and Mini Branches #2) and treated them with some Stampendous Frantage Embossing Enamel (Aged Teal), this complements the teal in the papers and adds a little sparkle as well. A length of aqua burlap ribbon and some cream antique lace runs across the layout under the photo.

Embellishments include some glass nuggets and a sea glass seahorse from my stash together with some blossoms, sequins and dew drops all from the shop.

My title is made with American Craft Chipboard Thickers and some letter stickers from Kaisercraft's Base Coat collection.

Hope you have enjoyed this sea side themed layout and I will be back with more later in the month.

Thanks for looking
Lynn x




1 comment:

Anita said...

Super page Lynn xx