Friday 22 September 2017

Photoplay ~ Summer Bucket List #3

Hi all, it's Anna here today with my third and final post using Photoplay's summer bucket list. I've had such fun with this collection, it's really helped me document my summer.
With summer now definitely over here in the U.K., it's time to share my last summery layout before I move onto something more Autumnal. You can take a look at my first two projects with this collection here and here. This time, I've made a layout using one 6x4 picture and two mini photos which I print from my canon slephy printer. It's to document our time at Legoland this summer, which in my album I have placed alongside a project life layout, as I just had so many photos to use! (This is where mini photos come in really handy for me!)


I used white Zing embossing powder on my chipboard clouds, but any white embossing powder would do the same job.



I made a couple of pinwheels for my layout, I have made a step by step collage (pictured below) to show how I make them. I used a 5x5cm and 6x6cm square, I find these sizes work best, but you could go smaller or bigger depending on your project. I draw a X and then a rough circle around the middle. I then cut along each line up to the circle. Then fold each corner into the middle. the You can rub out pencil marks after this step. Use a brad, button, enamel dot or something similar to secure in the middle.





Supplies Used: 
Chipboard Clouds 
Embossing Powder
Project Life Journaling card
Doilies
Enamel Dots

Thanks for looking, have a fab weekend of crafting!
Anna
X

No comments: