Thursday 23 November 2017

A Perfect Christmas with Echo Park #1

Hi all, it's Anna back with you today and I'm here with my first Christmas post with the lovely Echo Park ~ A Perfect Christmas collection
I will be sharing a few Christmas makes with this collection. I love Christmas and Christmas shopping. I love the feeling of buying or making something that I think the recipient will be really pleased with. 
First up, some Christmas tags! 
I began by using this sheet in the 'A Perfect Christmas' collection. I cut out a selection of the tag designs. 
Then I found some tags to use along with some Christmas embellishments.
I changed some of the string on the tags to gold twine and added some punched out Christmas shapes, wood and sticker embellishments. 





Now I just need to find some matching wrapping paper, pretty bows and ribbons and I'm ready to wrap my Christmas gifts!

Thanks for looking, I hope I've given you some festive inspiration for Christmas crafting! 
Have a great week. 
Anna 
X

1 comment: