Tuesday 20 March 2018

Live Out Loud with Doodlebug So Punny

Hi Tracee with you today sharing another layout made with the So Punny collection by Doodlebug

Live Out Loud Tracee Provis papermaze doodlebug so punny

My girls always take great "scrapping" selfies, and sometimes they're crazy like this one of them stood on decorating stilts! Live out loud seemed like a perfect title. I'm sorry the photo isn't quite straight, the Beast from The East has made life difficult for photos too!


Live Out Loud Tracee Provis papermaze doodlebug so punny 01

I used a cut file from paper Issues for both the title and behind the cardstock. I cut both the stripey and the black polka dot paper out in a curve to save wasting too much. I filled the spaces around the title with the heart stickers from the Icon Sticker Sheet.


I couldn't resist adding the cactus stickers to the bottom of my photo,  I also sneaked in a wood veneer word from my DT pack. I kept my layout fairly simple as the cut file was quite a busy one. I had fun making this page and I seem to have adopted the 8 x 8 format for all my scrapping. I had great fun making this page and I hope I have given you some ideas for your next layout.
For this page and all your scrapping needs please head on over to the SHOP

1 comment:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Fantastic page! That stripe paper looks awesome with that cut file!