Friday 23 March 2018

Simple Stories ~ Travel Notes

Hi, it's Anna back with you today to share my latest project.
This time, I have been working with one of the new Simple Stories collections - Travel Notes. I love Simple Stories and the latest releases certainly didn't disappoint. Take a look at the Simple Stories collections here and you can view Travel Notes in more detail here.

I have made a multi photo layout with this collection, it focuses on the patterned paper - see the world. I love the world map print on it and really wanted to create a layout with it.
My layout documents all of the countries that my son has visited so far, with a photo from each country. I wanted to buy a new world map print to go in his room to replace an old torn poster. But when I saw this patterned paper, it inspired me to create my own, which has made it more personal to him.







Thanks for looking!
Have a lovely weekend.
Anna
X




4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Hi Anna, wonderful layout! I like Simple Stories too and this paper from Travel Notes is fabulous. Your son is going to love having this memento of all the places he has been so far with all the photos to remind him of good times.

Anna said...

Hi Elizabeth, thank you so much for your kind comment! They are lovely papers aren’t they, I just loved this map so much, I had to use it! Have a lovely weekend, Anna

Anita said...

What a super idea and a fabulous keepsake, I love this Anna xx

Karen said...

Lovely layout Anna. I love how you've included all the little photos.