Friday 21 June 2019

All About the Mini Books


Hi, Lisa here.
If you've seen any of my posts here in the past few months you will have seen a few Mini Books made by me.
I've been making them to document our US roadtrip that we took last Summer.
But I wanted to create something to store them together in as they feel really special.

 
I found a wooden crate in Poundland that was white. I thought this would be really fun to upcycle.
You can watch this video here to see how I decorated this crate.
 
 
I used these papers here from Pinkfresh Studio  - Out & About Collection:  They are so perfect for a Summer trip. And they covered this crate perfectly.
 
 
You can also find lots of other pieces to match this collection. I personally love the die cut packs.
 
The mini books look so cute in here now. And I love that I have somewhere pretty and safe to store them in.
 
 
Adding the papers made a huge difference.
 
I really hope you've enjoyed this new project of mine.
Have a lovely weekend.
 
Lisa x 
 

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is lovely Lisa. x x